Thursday, September 21, 2006

Umm, y'all are singing.


Umm, y'all are singing.
Originally uploaded by Kimmy Crack Corn.
Look at that face. He was confused by the Birthday Song. It isn't one of our regulars, and everybody knew it except him. A scary thing, I guess.

But look at that cake! It has four of Bob the Builder's friends: Roley, Lofty, Muck, and SCOOP (the fave). Nana did it up right.

I'm exhausted tonight, so you'll just have to look at all the pictures. Click on the one above to see the full spectrum of the party.

Good night.

p.s. Go ahead, say it: BORING. And then say "phew" because I've spared you all of my asides and tangents. Next week you might not be so lucky.

2 comments:

Basha's Mama said...

Did you get a picture of the burnt eyebrows. ;) Just kidding! I found a couple of treats for my mini-moving helper next weekend. We had the career fair at MTSU on Thursday and they had loads of fun give-aways perfect for a Goose!! I hope you have fun in Texas.

mamabird said...

That is one of the cutest pictures in all of Goosedom. And, wow, what a CAKE!

Happy Birthday to the G-man and his G-fam! I worry that the special day was somewhat neglected by our family in the midst of our moving madness. Hope you guys at least received our present. We are all about spreading our obsessions to all of our friends!

Hope the party was wonderful. Lots of love from the Bird Crew coming atcha...

To my first on his 14th, 15th, and 16th

Dear John, Happy Sweet 16th, sweet boy. You are now taller than me and your dad. You can pick me up. You have a job. You built a motorized b...