Monday, September 11, 2006

Big Boys (& Girls)


I snuck in there last night and this is what I saw.
And earlier tonight, this is what we looked like while watching Dad mow the lawn in preparation for the Big Birthday Bash ... it was serious bidness.

Yep, he's mine

Yep, he's mine.

But ... let's not forget that his father did contribute in some (minor) ways to his deliciousness.

last summer

Note: picture taken last summer before his eyes changed color.

HELLO MY NAME IS KIM AND I'M A PROCRASTINATOR.

3 comments:

Basha's Mama said...

Hi Kim - welcome to the group!

I can't believe how much he's changed in a year. This just means the Basha will soon look like a little boy too. *snif snif*

Campbell & CO said...

Hi, Kim! Hello, my name is Jennifer, and I am a procrastinator.

Happy Birthday, Goose! Sorry we haven't been in touch. Things have been pretty hectic around here with John working again, Cate in school, and me trying to take over the writing program. :) I'll call soon, though, and maybe I'll get caught up on my blog posts sometime this week.

Campbell & CO said...

Hi, Kim! Hello, my name is Jennifer, and I am a procrastinator.

Happy Birthday, Goose! Sorry I haven't been in touch, but things have been pretty hectic here with John working again, Cate in school, and me tring to take over the writing program. :) All is well, and I'll try to call soon.

To my first on his 14th, 15th, and 16th

Dear John, Happy Sweet 16th, sweet boy. You are now taller than me and your dad. You can pick me up. You have a job. You built a motorized b...