Thursday, July 13, 2006

The Visit of the Aunt & Cousin


Here they are ... they're not kissing (although there was some of that), but they are cousins!

I don't have anything to say (stop laughing), so I'm just posting pictures.

Teester, Husband, Nephew

Above, from L to R: My Teester, Husband, Nephew.

wash the babyTwo hot chicks give a baby a bath in the sink.


Bald, bald, not bald

Above, from R to L: A Diddums, A Sweetums, A Shnookums (Y'all please, DO NOT tell B that I called him a "Shnookums" on the world wide web).

scrump-dilly

I can't get enough of this baby. It almost makes me want another one. Almost.

Dirty Look

Yep, almost.

CHEESE!  What is Jack doing?

I love this one. What is Jack doing? What is Husband doing?

Well, as you can see, a good time was had by all. Click here for more.

No comments:

To my first on his 14th, 15th, and 16th

Dear John, Happy Sweet 16th, sweet boy. You are now taller than me and your dad. You can pick me up. You have a job. You built a motorized b...