Friday, June 16, 2006

21 months


Happy 21 Mr. Man!

21 months is long enough to have earned the equivalent of an associate's degree in YOU. By the time you're four, I'll have my bachelor's and by the time you're six I'll have a master's. Maybe by the time you've graduated from high school I can say I've earned a Ph.D., but since that implies an extremely high understanding of something, I'm not quite sure it's even possible given the subject matter. I'll likely live my entire life categorized as ABD in JEB (ABD = all but dissertation). At least I love school.

Thistle

And of course I love YOU!
Diggin in the spice cabinet

Big Hugs,
Mama

1 comment:

mamabird said...

It seems like the Goose is a little overwhelmed in that spice cabinet picture. It's as if he can't believe that he's actually getting to touch those little, tiny bottles that he's been admiring from afar for so long. Now if you'd only let him play with your makeup...

Happy 21 months! He keeps getting more beautiful with every passing day.

To my first on his 14th, 15th, and 16th

Dear John, Happy Sweet 16th, sweet boy. You are now taller than me and your dad. You can pick me up. You have a job. You built a motorized b...