Wednesday, July 01, 2009

It's another ...


BABY!

I'm 20 weeks and today was the big ultrasound. All looks fine and the between-the-legs pic is in my purse in a sealed envelope awaiting my patience to run out.

In other news ...

The Paces came and went. Here's the one picture I took. It doesn't indicate how much I ate and slept while they were here. I think I get the award for Worst Hostess: We ate out for all except one meal.

Go Fish with the Paces

So, THANKS y'all for taking care of us as always.

And congratulations to us for making such a creepy-looking 4D baby!

OUS,
k

4 comments:

Basha's Mama said...

We tried to do 3D with Sami but since my placenta was in front he just looked like a big mud puddle. I said, thanks but no thanks, to keeping a picture. How you can wait to find out is a mystery to me! :) Hope you're feeling fine! We need to get together sometime this summer.

The Marks Family said...

So Sweet!! I'm so excited. How can you wait to find out?? I could never do it. I do believe there are few surprises in life and that is one of them. Cant' wait!! I have about 4 1/2 more weeks. I'm so ready. Love you!!

Lori Inman said...

Congrats! Hope you can hold out. I didn't even try with Caroline, but it sure was fun getting surprised with a boy referral. Nice pic - he/she's very cute!

The Spears Family said...

How can you do that? I want to know the second it is humanly possible.

To my first on his 14th, 15th, and 16th

Dear John, Happy Sweet 16th, sweet boy. You are now taller than me and your dad. You can pick me up. You have a job. You built a motorized b...