Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Memorial Day 2009


The Paternals came for one of their quick & famous weekend visits where they drive like mad from the Northland and treat us to meals, ice cream, and, in some cases, toys.

After they left, we spent the actual holiday as just an immediate family. We had a relaxing morning and then after naps, we went to a local park for some fountain fun:

my favorite shot of May

more fun

As you can see, most of this fun involved treating the fountains like a bidet.

(Not that there's anything wrong with it.)

fun with a fountain

wet rat

Me &  a wet child

capitol

Above: The view from the fountains up to the Capitol.

Below: The view from the Capitol down to the fountains.

DSC00608

I also uploaded more pics and a video from our trip to Mississippi.

OUS,

k

No comments:

To my first on his 14th, 15th, and 16th

Dear John, Happy Sweet 16th, sweet boy. You are now taller than me and your dad. You can pick me up. You have a job. You built a motorized b...