Thursday, November 15, 2007

Thursday Haikus


#1

Brian’s working hard.
The house is coming along.
Bronchitis no more!

home sweet home


#2
I have never been
This ready for Thanksgiving
Better yet Christmas.

Punching Holes in Boxes
#3
John likes to poke holes
Into leftover boxes
With a sharp tool thing.

two guys working with tools

#4
The living room is
Almost entirely complete
We love this new rug.
vacuum

Like Son

#5
Not too much has changed
He *(still) loves to eat broccoli
Like father like son.
Like Father

*(Does broccoli have two syllables or three?)

1 comment:

Basha's Mama said...

I can be a contended for your MOTY award - my son had a piece of cake in one hand and asked for a piece of his daddy's broccoli and ate the broccoli before finishing the cake. Beat that! ;) I think it helps that he thinks he's eating little trees....

To my first on his 14th, 15th, and 16th

Dear John, Happy Sweet 16th, sweet boy. You are now taller than me and your dad. You can pick me up. You have a job. You built a motorized b...